The Britax Frontier CT Nanotex Car Seat is a 2-in-1.
First step: forward facing with harness from 2 years, 25 lb and 30" (11 kg and 76 cm) up to 65 lb or 54" (29 kg or 137 cm).
Second step: booster from 40 lb and 45" (18 kg and 114 cm) up to 120 lb or 62" (54 kg or 157 cm).
The SafeCell Technology, Integrated Steel Bars, chest cushions and True Side Impact Protection for maximum security for your child.
ClickTight makes safe car seat installation as simple as buckling a seat belt.
Height-adjustable safety harness without disassembling the harness straps.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Anchoring point equipped with a staged-release tether to restrain impact
- Safety harness suitable for up to 65 lb or 58"
- Height-adjustable safety harness without disassembling the harness straps
- Adjustable open-loop belt guides to switch seat belt to booster-seat mode
- Height-adjustable headrest panel
- Integrated steel bar strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash
- Two buckle positions offer a snug and secure fit for your growing child
- Energy-absorbing EPP foam to distribute crash forces
- SafeCell Technology designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat
- ClickTight Installation System allows parents to easily achieve a safe and secure installation using the vehicle seat belt
- Easy-Remove Cover for cleaning convenience
- Nanotex fabric: stain and odor resistant fabric
|Dimensions||Harnais Minimum : 19" x 28" x 21" / 48,3 x 71,1 x 53,3 cm - Harnais Maximum : 19" x 36" x 21" / 48,3 x 91,4 x 53,3 cm|
|Weight||25 lb / 11,3 kg|
|Recommendations||Manufacturers can use your informations to contact you about safety issues, including recalls. You need to registrer your car seat online at www.britax.ca/registration|
|Certified for Aircraft Travel||Yes|