The Ergococoon Swaddle Sleep Bag 0.2 Tog by ErgoPouch is made of 95 % organic cotton and 5 % elastane and is designed to be used in a room at 24°C / 75°F.
Swaddling in the ErgoCocoon from birth can help babies sleep longer as it promotes a feeling of security and reduces the effect of the startle reflex.
Swaddling or wrapping babies is an age-old method to help baby sleep and settle; it can have a calming sleep-inducing effect on newborns.
This swaddle sleep bag features a 2-way zipper and a chin guard.
When baby grows, you can use it as a sleep bag using the press studs in the armholes.
Machine wash, dry flat.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- From birth
- 0.2 Tog sleep bag should be used with a room temperature of 24°C / 75°F
- Can help babies sleep longer as it promotes a feeling of security and reduces the effect of the startle reflex
- Super stretchy organic cotton
- 2-way zipper for easy diaper change and chin guard
- Press studs in the armholes for transition to regular sleep bag
- Skin-friendly, breathable natural fibres
- Machine wash, dry flat
|Use||0.2 Tog sleep bag should be used with a room temperature of 24°C / 75°F|
|Composition||95 % organic cotton and 5 % elastane|
|Care||Machine wash, dry flat|
|Type||1 Tog and less|